This policy describes the privacy practices for Hudson Intelligence and applies to information collected by our websites www.asset.expert and www.hudsonintel.com.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Hudson Intelligence is the sole owner of the information we collect on this site.
We only collect personally identifying information (such as your name, email address, and phone number) that you voluntarily give us via email, online form, or other direct contact.
We will not resell this information.
We will use your information to respond to you directly regarding your inquiries to our firm.
We will not share your information with any other third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests, for example, to process a credit card charge with your authorization for payment of a retainer.
We take precautions to protect your information.
Hudson Intelligence takes data security very seriously and follows generally-accepted best practices to ensure that clients’ data is protected against unauthorized access. Sensitive and personally identifying data are stored within firewall-protected systems built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we also protect your information offline. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific function are granted access to personally identifiable information.
All client and case-related information is considered confidential and will not be shared with anyone other than the client without prior authorization or under court order.
If you are not a client of Hudson Intelligence, and have not contacted our firm for services, and your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies if we deem such notification to be legally required.
Information We Automatically Collect
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, for example: to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to voluntarily provide such information.
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Simply send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us by telephone (800-580-8755) and let us know you no longer wish to receive any communications from our firm.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these practices, or if you believe we are not abiding by this policy, please contact us immediately.